Watch is offline
Remember that the PingMe might just need a jump start before it will be online.
Secondly when the watch is making a call, the GPS transmission is closed to handle the call and will appear Offline.
How to check why your watch is offline
1. Check whether there is GSM signal on the watch, reception bars is displayed on the left side of the watch face.
If you do have signal please do the following:
- Send a text message to the watch:
- Email the text response to us
2. Make sure the watch phone number is topped up with Airtime. You will find the phone number on the sim card packaging.
3. Make sure the sim is inserted correctly.
4. Try the sim in another device to see if it has signal and if it can make & receive calls & text messages.
4. Lastly the watch might be in an area with no or bad signal. Read more on reception & connectivity
If it still doesn't update, please get in touch and we’ll do it for you.